Mayon Volcano, Philippines

Mayon Volcano, Philippines
Mayon Volcano

Friday, October 19, 2012

Activia Yogurt & BM in Manila

So I'm back in Manila for a few days before PC Mid Service Training. I arrive at Pension (the hostel in Malate) Wow I forgot how intense it is to be in a big city. Anyway I decide to walk over to Robinson's Mall to get something for dinner. I head to the supermarket and low and behold samples of yogurt. OK I think this is good - a different variety than I can get in Tabaco City, maybe it's good, I'm gonna try it. The woman looks right at me and says "try it- the yogurt is good for bowel movements" I'm thinking did she really say that? - she then repeats it to several people passing by offering them a taste of yogurt to regulate their bowel movements. OMG - can you just see this in the local supermarket in the States. Too funny - I am still getting a chuckle out of it a few hours later. I did buy some - hey everyone needs regulated BM's.

No comments:

Post a Comment